- This event has passed.
“Tribute Thursdays” with 90’s Boy Band Tribute 8-11 p.m.
August 31 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Claudio’s Clam Bar presents “Tribute Thursdays.” Every Thursday this summer, we will have one of the Northeast’s greatest tribute bands perform on the Wharf at Claudio’s Clam Bar, in honor of the late Jerry Tuthill, co-owner of the Claudio’s establishments.
JULY 6th – The New York BEE GEE’S TRIBUTE
JULY 13th- Dancing Dream -ABBA TRIBUTE
JULY 20th – Parrot Beach Group -JIMMY BUFFET TRIBUTE
JULY 27th – Cold Spring Harbor – BILLY JOEL TRIBUTE
AUGUST 3rd- The Beginnings – CHICAGO TRIBUTE BAND
AUGUST 1Oth- Who Loves You? – FRANKIE VALLI and the FOUR SEASONS TRIBUTE
AUGUST 17th- Magic Of Motown – MOTOWN TRIBUTE
AUGUST 24th – EARTH WIND AND FIRE TRIBUTE
AUGUST 31st – 90’s BOY BAND TRIBUTE to Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, 98 DEGREES, NKODB, and more.
$150 – Reserve a table with server for up to 6 people with a $150 minimum spend for drinks and limited dinner menu. Tickets not included with the table, must be purchased for each person additionally.
Must be 21 years and above to purchase tickets and attend this event. A valid license or proper ID required to pick up purchased tickets.
Jerry Tuthill was born and raised in Greenport, NY. He loved his community and the American Legion. In honor of Jerry, the proceeds raised from the Tribute Thursday Events will be donated to the American Legion to benefit the rebuilding of the Greenport American Legion.
– Weekly signature drink special
– Weekly raffle prizes vary and will include :
– Claudio’s Clam Bar VIP experience $200 for dining – skip the line and dine on the high riser in your own private area.
– Dock and Dine – dock at our slip overnight for free up to 50 foot boat. $100 gift certificate to dine at one of the establishments.
– Bicycle giveaway
– Local Wine Basket
– Sterling Silver hand made Long Island Necklace from Sarkis & Company Jewelers valued $250.